Friday 13 November 2009

Mulberry Bayswater.


Picture: Mulberry

Some people would describe it as the nr 1 "it-bag". Celebrities and big fashion icons such as Kate Moss, Alexa Chung and Victoria Beckham has been seen with it several times during the last couple of years. "It-bags" normally fades away after a while but the "Mulberry Bayswater" has become a bag of its time.

Personally I don't think I could get tired of it, ever. Its perfect leather, timeless design and details makes me want to wear it everyday to different kinds of outfits. The difficult decision now is what colour "oak" or "black" would you choose?

Black is classic and works with everything all year around basically. But I have always had a crush for brown clothes and accessories not to mention brown leather bags. My favourite bag in my closet is a classic monogram DKNY bag, colour? Brown of course.
While thinking about it, most of my clothes are black.. So a black Bayswater would be perfect too. Would you please help me with my dilemma? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment