Tuesday 20 December 2011

The World's Greatest Team.

Picture: Private - taken with my iPhone (Good bye drink with my friends from work last Friday at Hotel Rival)

Picture: Private - taken with my iPhone (I baked cupcakes and a delicious chocolate cake for my last day at work. I also received these beautiful flowers & a generous gift from the best team!)

Last Sunday was my official last day at work, I resigned from Zara since I'm planning to start University in Örebro later this spring. Since I have to move to this new city I simply couldn't stay there but I'm hoping I will be able to return again to work during summer.

So this is the reason for my absence here, last Friday my friends and I met up for a good bye drink at one of my favourite bars in town, Hotel Rival. We had a great evening and talked & laughed a lot, just like we always do both at work & when we hang out afterwards. Truly I've met so many beautiful people who have become close friends after working with them for 1,5 years. It's been such a great experience being able to go to work & leave work with a great smile and it's all because of them!

I also surprised them with homemade vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with frosting and a big delicious chocolate cake as seen on the second collage above last Sunday at work. Every crumble was eaten and I'm glad they all enjoyed it! After all they've given me it was the smallest thing I could do. Sunday was very sad and at the evening meeting my boss P said the most beautiful things and the entire team surprised me (!) with flowers and an adorable silver bracelet! Thank you all for everything, truly you are The World's Greatest Team ♥ I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment