Tuesday 6 December 2011

Terrific Tuesday.

Bonjour mes amis! I've had a slow start today after yesterday's celebration, I'm sure my dad was a bit tired as well! We had a fantastic evening so it was definitely worth it! All the great food and delicious desserts.. I better head out on a long power walk today ;)

Other than that I'll be off to work in the afternoon for inventory, hopefully it will all go well and we can go home early since last time turned out to be a complete catastrophe (!). Anyway I'm happy that the sun decided to show up today and we even got a few very thing snowflakes last night!

Time to kick start this Terrific Tuesday! Not to mention how much I long for tonight since I'll be heading over to A's place after work for a movie night at his place. Enough said it's time to head outdoors, have a great day everybody! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment