Thursday 8 December 2011

An early Christmas Gift.

Picture: Taken by me with my iPhone (collage made by me) Click to enlarge!

The world's greatest mother who also happens to be my mom just surprised me yesterday with an early Christmas gift (!). One of my favourite stores in Stockholm is a small shop called American Classics for they have every little detail to create a classic & traditional American home. Therefore a big smile was spread on my face when I saw the beautiful wrapping ;)

It was a cute little perfume bottle from Lisbeth Dahl, a danish brand that specialize in interior design and accesoaries. I've always wanted such a old fashioned little bottle to have on the shelf in my bathroom cupboard. Thank you so much mom!! I promise it will be taken out every day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment