Sunday 11 December 2011

Soft Sunday.

Good evening! I trust you've had a great weekend? :) Well so have I which is also the reason for why I'm feeling completely exhausted tonight. It's been two very busy days at work now that everyone seems to be out looking for Christmas presents.

Last night was so much fun though! The dinner was superb despite the fact that we had to eat in a hurry (!), some people turned out to be very late and so the dinner had to be delayed. Sad :( Still we did have a good time and I danced until my feet went numb!

No wonder everybody was sooo tired at work today, ha ha! We've must have looked like a bunch of zombies with grey bags underneath our eyes and with no make-up on. But that's ok on soft sundays ;) Other than that I don't have that much planned for tonight, still I think I'll make myself some hot cocoa and see a feel-good-film in bed :) I wish you all a cosy evening as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment