Friday 2 December 2011

Happy Friday.

Good evening to you all, I trust most of you share the same enthusiasm as I do over the fact that the weekend is finally around the corner and that yet another week has gone towards its end. I've been working out a lot, 5 days in a row this week (!) and so I'm looking forward to two days of rest.

Besides that I've spent time with family & friends and yesterday A invited me to go and see the big concert called "OnStage Stars n' Stripes" with various famous artists such as Jill Johnson, Kate Ryan, Darin, Peter Johansson, Sanne Salomonsen. The theme was American music such as western & rock'n'roll. It turned out to be a great success and A & I had lots of fun enjoying the show :)

Anyway I'm going to make myself a nice cup of tea and lighten some candles & just enjoy a soft evening at home. Tomorrow will be a long day with work all day so I better get some sleep tonight. I wish you all a Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment