Sunday 11 December 2011

Dream within a Dream.

You may not see it, but I'm still hurting. For this anxiety I'm feeling deep inside is teasing my sensitive stomach not to mention the reason for the far too many sleepless nights. I can't seem to understand what I've done wrong, I've tried so hard not to let you down, I've been trying to give you nothing else but honest love and still, it's not working?

True love can only be measured by real actions and not by words that are spoken. All I ask for is for you to see me, show me you listen to me, respect me, treat me by showing that you understand that I've got feelings, reach out to me, show me how much you truly care and comfort me when I need you there and if it's not too much to ask, please decide whether if you want or don't want to love me? One thing you must understand, a part of me will always be broken.

Silver tears come streaming down my face as I realized that my heart has failed. Somehow I'd hoped that you would be more certain by now after that I've given you some time. Maybe our ship already sailed...

No comments:

Post a Comment