Friday 30 December 2011

Winter Vacations.

I've had a few days off enjoying my winter vacations therefore the absence here in the blog. Christmas is officially over and I can't believe tomorrow's New Year's Eve..! Anyway I'm happy to say that I've spent these days with my family & friends and truly we've all had a great time. My beloved family members and amazing friends gave me the best Christmas gifts, practical, useful & beautiful ♥ I love you all!

Besides that I also have some bad & good news. I'll start with the bad, unfortunately I received yet another cold a few days ago and so my poor and sore nose is all red again :( I have lost track of the number of times that I've been sick this fall, awful but I hope to get better soon! Now to the good news!

On the 27th of December, 01:03 PM I received the great news that I got admitted to the University of Örebro that I applied for January 2012!! The joy, the tears and excitement I felt that moment completely blew my mind! And so I've also been celebrating it with my family on both Tuesday & Wednesday this week with champagne and lots of love!

I still find it hard to believe but truly I feel so blessed and yes it was a bit of luck as well. Anyway I did manage to take pictures from both Christmas Eve and the big celebration from Wednesday evening so I'll try to make a collage and post them here later, so stay tuned! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment