Saturday 31 December 2011

Last List of 2011.

1. Did you do something this year that you haven't done before? I don't remember
2. Did you fulfil any of your New Year's Resolutions? I managed to fulfil my academic resolutions in Octoboer and also got admitted to University for Spring 2012! Very proud of myself for accomplishing these achievements!
3. Did any friend of yours have a baby this year? Actually, three colleagues from work, two boys & one girl ♥ Congratulations A, M & N for your little miracles!
4. Did somebody that you held near die this year? No
5. Did you travel abroad this year? If yes, to what countries/cities? El Gouna, Egypt (July), Bornholm, Denmark (October)
6. Pick a date from this year that you shall always remember. 14 September of 2011
7. What was your greatest success 2011? Getting admitted to Örebro University
8. What was your greatest mistake 2011? Surely I have made many but the importance lies in learning from them for as the process of it makes your heart and character grow.
9. Have you been ill or hurt yourself during the year? I can't recall any mayor accidents this year but I have had a few colds during the autumn/winter.
10. What can be seen as to be your best bargain this year? My red leather jacket!
11. Do you have any special memory from 2011 that made you feel really happy? One of the happiest moments took place at Kolmården (Scandinavia's largest Wildlife Park) outside Stockholm. Unforgettable visit that I will carry close to my heart. Truly the short weekend was one of the happiest days of this year.
12. What artist/songs will always remind you of 2o11? Katy Perry "Firework", The Cardigans "Communication", Melissa Horn, "Du är nog Den", Brad Paisley feat. Alison Krauss "Whiskey Lullaby", Keith Urban "Somebody Like You", Sleeping at Last "Turning Page"
13. Did you experience yourself happier or more sad than you have been previous years? I have to say a bit of both, it started out well but I've had a few low peaks as well during the fall, yet I'm looking forward to the New Year and hoping for a better start!
14. What do you wish you could have done better during the year? Taken better care of the beautiful people I feel blessed to have in my surroundings both family and friends. I especially want to apoligize to two close friends of mine for not being there for them when they needed me. Forgive me, my aim is to get better at this next year and hopefully we'll catch up!
15. What do you wish you could have done less during the year? Felt less selfish and thought more of the people around me. Complained less over smaller matters and instead felt thankful for the wonderful life I have been given!
16. How will you celebrate Christmas? With my beloved family members ♥ It's a tradition.
17. Did you fall in love during the year? Yes
18. Favourite TV show? "Downtown Abbey"
19. Best novel you read this year? Shame on me, I've simply not had the time..
20. Biggest musical discovery during the year? Country music! Alison Krauss, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, Jake Owen, Luke Bryan, Taylor Swift and many other artists.
21. How did you celebrate your birthday during 2011? I turned 23 on a Wednesday this year which meant party with my favourite ones! I also had a calm dinner with my family later that week.
22. How would you describe your style during the year? I feel like I have found a style that suits my personality and body. I have come to realize that I appreciate a classic style rather than the "trendy". One has also realized the importance of having certain "base garments" made out of a better quality than rather having ten t-shirts of a poor cotton mix. It's good for the personal economy and is a better way of treating nature.
23. What made you feel good during the year? Spending time with my family/friends
24. Hottest male/female celebrity during 2009? Male: Dan Stevens : Reese Witherspoon
25. Did you miss somebody over a long period of time? (Minimum one month) Yes
26. Have you made any new resolutions for 2010? Yes, in fact I have..

No comments:

Post a Comment