Wednesday 7 December 2011

My Love.

Picture: Private - A & I at Kolmården, 2011-10-01

Nobody said it was going to be easy. Still, I gave you my word to always be open, honest & faithful. Please hear me out and do not judge me, even though some of the things might sound cheesy.

Remember, love sees everything; the good, the bad, the strengths and the flaws, yet still chooses to love. I often think of the first time I fell for you and the fact that I haven't gotten up since. You took my breath away with your smiling eyes just like the northern stars high up above.

It's always been you, I've known it from the very start and somehow I will always be your biggest fan. What matters the most is the way you make me laugh, the way you say my name, the way you make me feel safe, the sound of your voice, the way you make funny faces and the way you smile. Maybe it's because you make me feel things that no one else in this world can.

If it makes you happy, do it. If it doesn't, then don't. All I know for certain is that my body, heart and soul wants to be with you. At all times, no matter what. I promise to be by your side and to show you, you're so much better than you know. I believe in you and always will. I care so much about you, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment