Friday 9 December 2011

TGIF.

With barely two weeks for Christmas and still no sign of any snow (!) I'm still working on holding my Christmas mood on top! I'm planning on baking my own ginger bread house & other cookies next week, guess who's going to be pretty busy? ;) But it will be fun!

However, tomorrow evening is the big Christmas dinner/party at work so I'm sure it will be a spectacular evening since they've announced that the theme for this year's party is party/glamour! I'm sure everybody will look absolutely amazing and so therefore I'll try to take lots of pictures!

Anyway it's been a rather long day so I think I should try to get some sleep. We've had a storm here the last two days now with lots of rain & strong winds blowing outside. One of many reasons for why I slept poorly last night. Hopefully I'll sleep better tonight. Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment