Wednesday 21 December 2011

Holding On to You.

I thought it would be easy, getting over you and walking away from what we used to be. You tried to convince me it was the right thing to do, still why does every bone and every piece of my soul tells me no & that this is all wrong? I could never imagine that after this short time, it would break all that was left deep inside of me.

A wise man once said, "Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about" and I made myself that promise to always believe and have faith in you. For I have and always will care about you, still hoping that one day maybe you will see how good we are for each other. Still, I'm lost in all this confusion not knowing what to do.

I thought it would be easy, getting over you and walking away from what we used to be. Instead it turned out to be the hardest decision I have ever made and it's been haunting me like a bad dream every night I go to sleep. If only I could press rewind and go back in time, maybe we could have done something different and found a way for your heart to love me. I find myself still holding on to you. Maybe I'm not ready to let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment