Thursday 8 December 2011

Miracle.

Picture: Google

It's been a great day with plenty of good news! As I wrote on the "daily list" below, my eldest cousin who lives in Miami, USA had a beautiful baby boy last night! Congratulations C & J for your little miracle, I'm so looking forward to see more pictures! God bless the three of you ♥

Around midday I also received an e-mail that confirmed my application for Örebro University and my upcoming studies starting in January 2012. I have qualified, still I'm the 1st reserve on their standby list so if any of the admitted students change their minds I'll get in! There's always someone that changes his or hers application and therefore I'm positive about it! By the 27th of December I'll know for sure. Cross your fingers for me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment