Thursday 15 December 2011

Emotional Evening.

I apologize for my absence this week but I've had a full schedule busy exercising, baby-sitting, hanging out with friends from work but I have also not been feeling well deep within. Truth be told, I feel unstable, emotional and hurt. Literally it feels as if a big piece from the heart has been ripped out, yes it does hurt in every heartbeat.

There is no saying that life will always be certain and that it will follow the same patterns, easy for us to follow and to understand. No, on the contrary life will always be uncertain, one day everything you touch starts to bloom the other it simply withers away.

I will probably never receive any answers to the questions I've carried in my head this last couple of days. If two people can't solve them together, then there is not the slightest chance for me to do so neither. They say that time heals all wounds, to one extent I do believe that to be true. Still, there are certain memories that will always remain the same.

You will always have a special place inside my heart and this is my confession, I've loved you from the very start. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that you one day will find true love & someone to take good care of. Remember, you've got a friend in me & I will be there until the end

No comments:

Post a Comment