Thursday 1 December 2011

Welcome December.

The 1st of December is officially here with 23 days left until Christmas Eve and 30 days before New Year's Eve. This is according to me the most beautiful time of the year! :)

2011 has gone so fast yet I believe it's a good thing for I've had so much fun! I've met people that have become dear friends, not to mention how my family & friends have helped me grow as a woman, daughter, sister & friend.

I believe that this is the time of the year when one should reflect upon all those things that we normally forget to think about, the small things that in the end matters the most in life, friendship, health & love.

Learn to appreciate all that you are, the loving people around you and the life that has been given to you. Learn to be grateful for big & little things one may be given & show respect to the people around you no matter age or gender.

Most important above all, love. Do not hesitate in showing the people you truly care about how much they mean to you. Remember, no one is born with the gift called "mind reading", it's all about learning how to express yourself with words & through actions in the everyday life. We all need to hear it from time to time, take good care of your beloved ones ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment