Sunday 13 February 2011

Troubled Heart.

You can't walk back in. Not now, not after I worked so hard to forget all about you. I simply cannot let you win. If only I knew what you're after. Sending me confusing texts in the middle of the night doesn't tell me anything. Still, I've got a feeling my heart's still up for another beautiful disaster.

I will not lie, the chemistry is still there. Every single moment of joy, love and tears. I still can't believe it's been a year? It feels just like yesterday when you had your arms all wrapped up around me, promising me that you would never let me go. I couldn't cope with the feelings I had for you back then. It took me some time to realize that what we shared was true love.

For this is my confession, I still miss you from time to time. A wise person once said, "Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about.", I believe that person was you. To tell the truth I never did instead I've dreamt that you would come back one day, to be mine.

What to do now is the most difficult question. What will happen now? What is your suggestion? All I know It's you. It's always been you. Please Forgive Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment