Thursday 24 February 2011

Making plans for Spring.

I must admit that I had "fun" being ill the first two days this week. While it's been -20 °C outdoors I've had it warm and cosy and being able to stay in bed all day.

That is until today because after watching all episodes possible of "Downton Abbey", other films, reading blogs, eating sweet things such as pancakes and other delicious things I normally don't eat on a weekday I've come to a conclusion. I don't want to be sick any more and all I want to do know is to get out of the house..! I want to meet people, friends & work colleagues.

I'd somehow forgotten how annoying and frustrating it can be to be sick for a long time. It's enough now, tomorrow I will be free from the stubborn fever that has refused to leave my immune system. I'm hoping for the best.

Meanwhile, I've had time to have a look around the Internet for both flight tickets and hotels in Europe. I know I've mentioned it before but I absolutely want to make a short weekend trip somewhere, perhaps London or Paris for spring. I better start making plans now so that I can inform work if I need to take one or two days off. I'd love some sun now! I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment