Friday 25 February 2011

Classy & Comfortable.

Picture: Photo booth, private

I may be all smiles on the picture above but to be honest I still haven't recovered. My nose has somehow shifted colour and is no longer skin coloured but red like Rudolf's (the reindeer).

Besides my eyes are filled with liquids and so every time I sneeze it feels like I'm about to release two floods similar to the Niagara falls. Awful really. Still I'm glad a little make up could help me cover it up ;)

I've been wondering around in the house in my favourite beige cashmere sweater almost the entire week and sweatpants to that of course, the so called "sick uniform" if you ask me. Considering it's Friday and my Favourite day of the week I decided to avoid the clothes and therefore jumped into my colourful cotton sweater from Ralph Lauren that I bought in NY and my favourite blue jeans. Classy & Comfortable, my two C's.

Anyway I better go upstairs and help out with the dinner. Even though it's still early my head feels a bit dizzy which is a sign that it won't be a late night, my body & mind needs all the energy they can get apparently.

Well, hopefully I'll be able to watch at least one movie and eat some of my favourite chocolate from Lindt tonight. I wish you all a fun Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment