Saturday 5 February 2011

Northern Star.

I dream of one day finding a northern star. The appearance does not always matter, what is important is who you are. A kindred spirit, who like me dreams of nothing but a happy home. A secure embrace I can run to whenever life treats you badly or when one does not feel like being alone.

I dream of one day finding a warm soul I can call my true friend. A special someone worth waiting for and who I would write a thousand letters which to him I would send.

An everyday hero seen from my eyes, who would always make my day by simply creating a pretty smile on my face. A spontaneous mind always ready to surprise you with either a secret note or why not a packed suitcase?

I dream of one day finding a northern star. I wonder where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment