Monday 14 February 2011

Drip Drop Teardrop.

I cannot look you in the eyes and tell you it doesn't hurt. He disappeared when I least expected it, just like everything else. It's been 365 days and a numerous sleepless nights, somehow my heart still hasn't been able to get out of this mess.

A pretty smile has been my easy way out and to hide it during daylight. However it's still there, a deep hole that has been punched right through my chest and that awakes me when I try to sleep at night. Pearls of perspiration tend to start running down my forehead and every time I wake up my hands can't stop shivering. I wish there was a way for me to stop quivering.

For this is my soul's confession, I'm a complete wreck deep inside. Forgive me, I haven't dared to let down my guard since this is the most vulnerable part that I've been wanting to hide. This is something that has made me completely lost. Ignore me, just like my heart's white ghost. Drip drop teardrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment