Sunday 20 February 2011

Busy Weekend.

It's been a very busy weekend, sorry for the bad updates! I've been busy babysitting, studying and working. I don't know how I keep up with this rate. Maybe I should remind myself that I'm no "super-woman" more often ;)

Anyway unfortunately I've been coughing all day, somehow I'm not surprised, the two little boys that I watched yesterday were both ill where the eldest also had fever by the end of the night. Please let me not get ill.. I honestly don't have time for it right now.. Perhaps a hot cup of tea could help my poor throat.

However I was looking forward going to the gym tomorrow but I'm afraid I might need to skip it if I'm not better by tomorrow morning. This week I attended a new class called "BodyPump" which was fun and very effective - considering the amount of pain I've felt in my entire body both yesterday and today. Hopefully I'll be able to attend another class later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment