Sunday 27 February 2011

Sunday Chillout.

I've been very effective today I must say, after cleaning and finishing up with my laundry I've had time to eat a good dinner with my family and watched some television. It's been the perfect Sunday Chillout ;) (The title used for the post is a CD which I've been listening to during the evening, listen to it here)

Anyway I'm glad I stayed home during the weekend and not forced myself to get back to work. I'm sure I would not have recovered as well as I've done now that I have been able to rest properly. For it feels as if I have gained all my strength again and since I don't have any fever I'm "aloud" to leave the house tomorrow ;)

This very moment I'm sitting here planning and making a schedule for next week and I can already see it's going to be very busy. After spending so much time just lying in bed I feel like I'm ready to dig in & study/work! Hopefully I'll also have time for a few work outs next week. We'll see how much I'll be able to squeeze in.

No comments:

Post a Comment