Tuesday 22 February 2011

Thoughts on a Tuesday.

On a day like this when it's literally pouring white fluffy snowflakes outside my bedroom window and there are no signs of spring, I'm happy to be sick and the fact that I can stay indoors underneath my warm down cover. I wonder for how long this will last..?

Anyway luckily my fever has gone down but I'm still struggling with my throat. I'm still drinking loads of tea and eating different "pills" that are said to be good while having a cold (my most beloved mother came in with three different packages and two bottles last night..). I guess it will show if it has helped me or not by the end of the day.

I've been wanting to bake something the entire morning, perhaps I should do something smaller after lunch. This is one of the downsides of staying at home being ill though, all I do is eat and drink, besides no exercise :/ oh well, that's next week's issue. Today I'm sick and therefore I deserve to eat "good" ;) I always find something positive out of every circumstance, no matter how bad it is. A good thing I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment