Thursday 17 February 2011

Bambi & Breakfast.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures taken with my iPhone

Earlier this morning when I was heading up to make myself breakfast I happened to catch Bambi outside our house. He says "hi!" by the way ;) Today's breakfast was this delicious smoothie which took me about 4 minutes to prepare. Very easy and a perfect meal to go if you're in a hurry. This is what you need,

♥ 1 dl yoghurt (which is about half an american cup)
♥ 1 dl frozen raspberries
♥ 1 dl frozen black currant
♥ 1 orange

Peel the orange to get rid off the shell and put it along with the other ingredients in a mixer. Presh the button for about 1-2 minutes and make sure that they have all been mixed and soon you will have a smooth drink ready to serve! See, I told you it was easy ;)

P.S. It is also a good alternative for a healthy "drink" in the afternoon. D.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment