Saturday 5 February 2011

Soft Saturday.

Mood: I woke up with nothing but smiles knowing I could turn over and sleep a bit longer.. I love days like these when I'm free to do things in my own tempo
Done: Enjoyed a long breakfast and shower up next.
Plans: I have some boring laundry to do before I'll be off babysitting tonight :)
Looking at: My laptop's screen, I wish we could have had sunshine outdoors
Listening to: Soundtrack, The King's Speech - The Royal Household
Reading: Nothing yet but I will probably be forced to study later tonight when the kids are asleep. That is if I'm not completely exhausted after all the playing
Drinking: Fresh orange juice which I had to breakfast earlier this morning
Eating: Nothing at the moment, I know my father's preparing something delicious in the kitchen. I believe it we'll be having some kind of soup today!
Best: My day off from work and that I have planned to have a soft Saturday evening tonight, that is after I've read a few bedtime stories to the little angels
Worst: I still have to study and send a few important e-mails. I should bring a few books tonight and try to study. Note-to-myself; I must do so on Monday!
Weather: Grey cloud bank outdoors, not particularly cold but I'd loved to have some sunshine..

No comments:

Post a Comment