Tuesday 15 February 2011

A little bit of Aspen in Stockholm.

Picture: Collage made by me, for more similar pictures click here

Despite the fact that I'm not that much of a coffee drinker but instead a fan of hot chocolate I love to visit smaller cafés to enjoy a delicious cup every once in a while. I recently discovered the new Espresso House at NK in Stockholm. Not only do they have the kindest and best service minded staff, high quality in the beverages and food that are served but also the cosiest interior design at their cafés.

When I first stepped in it felt like I had just walked in to one of those American traditional cafés located in Aspen, Colorado. They have added the perfect touch by adding small but significant details such as the elegant reindeer head, the dark wooden panel on the floor, big and comfortable armchairs and couches very similar to the ones that the Swedish home decorating company Artwood sell.

I simply love it! You may find me sitting there, studying, reading or perhaps listening to music while enjoying their wonderful hot chocolate with whipped cream. A cool spot worth visiting if you happen to be nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment