Wednesday 9 February 2011

Collage in Cognac.

Picture: Collage made by me, to find each item click on the links listed below

I believe one can say that brown has been one of my personal favourite colours for a very long time. Especially the lighter shade which is often called "Cognac" after the drink. I saw it the other day when I was about to change handbag that all my bags are made out of brown leather - with one exception a small "party bag" in black ;)

Anyway I decided to do a little collage with a few items that are on my wish list for the year. Luckily they all go very well together and would also suit the colours in my wardrobe (navy blue, white, pink, black and brown of course..!). Together they would make the perfect combo for summer/spring but also for autumn/winter. Lovely eye candy don't you think? :)

♥ Beautiful Leather Laptop Covers from P.A.P, I love both colours but in the end I would probably have gone for the dark chocolate brown leather envelope. Perfect for the laptop!
♥ Lovely Peace Bracelet from Dogeared, I'm not that big of a fan when it comes to heavy and clumsy pieces of jewellery, instead I prefer "less is more" which makes this bracelet perfect!
♥ Cute Heart Fob Keyring from Mulberry, not only is it practical but I am in need of a new key ring! Besides, it would go perfectly to my Bayswater!
♥ Adorable High Heel Boots from ChloĆ©, I have been watching them the entire autumn and now I managed to order the last pair in my size on their final sale, yay! The perfect every day boots that will look great with blue jeans or perhaps to a summer's dress? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment