Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day.

Picture: Collage made by me, (Click to enlarge!) Cute cookies from Eleni's & Valentine's card from 123Greetings

When I checked my e-mail this morning I saw this cute card waiting for me to open it. The sweetest little tune started playing and I was very moved when I read the message sent by my loving father. Thank you Dad, you made my day! ♥

Since I happen to be a hard-working and studying single gal I don't have that much planned for tonight. My good friend M asked me if I wanted to go to the movies tonight but unfortunately I have a lot of studying to do. I promise to make it up to you sweetie!

When my dad and I were in NY last autumn we visited several wonderful bakeries in the city. One of them, Eleni's (which is one of my favourites!) sell these amazing cookies as seen above. The creative details makes them, not only look like beautiful eye-candy but also present a new and modern type of art. If I'd been given the opportunity to go back and be there for just one day I'd probably choose between Christmas Eve and Valentine's Day. Keep on dreaming.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment