Friday 26 November 2010

Thirty Days.

I found this cute list of different subjects to blog/write about at Leja's blog. I believe one is supposed to write about one subject per day but there might be a few days in between them so I hope you won't get crossed with me for not writing them in the following order ;)

They are all fun topics and perhaps some of you are curious to get a better picture of who I am therefore these answers might be fun to read! I would like to write honest and proper answers, that is why there might be a few days between the posts.

Anyway the first topic "About Me" will show up here later today so stay tuned :) I wish you all a Fantastic Friday!

Day 01 – About Me
Day 02 - My First Love
Day 03 – My Parents
Day 04 – What I ate today
Day 05 – What is Love?
Day 06 – My Day
Day 07 – My Best Friend
Day 08 – One Moment
Day 09 – My Belief
Day 10 – What I wore today
Day 11 – My siblings
Day 12 – In my Handbag
Day 13 – This Week
Day 14 – Today's Outfit
Day 15 – My Dreams
Day 16 – My First Kiss
Day 17 – My Favourite Memory
Day 18 – My Birthday
Day 19 – Something I regret
Day 20 – This Month
Day 21 – Another special Moment
Day 22 – What Upsets Me
Day 23 – What makes me feel Better
Day 24 – What makes me cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – My Fears
Day 27 – My Favourite Place
Day 28 – Something I Miss
Day 29 – My Ambitions
Day 30 – One Last Moment

2 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds so much fun! If I may, I am totally going to borrow this idea for my blog too! just the inspiration I need :) and I am looking forward to reading all of your answers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the idea! Haha of course please do so, I am looking forward to read your posts too! ;)

    ReplyDelete