Monday 22 November 2010

Monday = New Week.

Good evening to you all, I hope you've had a good day! This week started off great and I feel so happy to say that I have several new & fun things going on. For example, today I had my first day at a four weeks practical training at a school nearby where I will be working with disabled children. It's been such a busy yet wonderful day with many new faces & impressions to take in.

On Wednesday night I'm invited by C, a good friend of mine to attend her annual Christmas Coffee where we actually won't be drinking traditional coffee but instead traditional Swedish Glögg (mulled wine/warm red-wine punch). I'm bringing my good friend E, so hopefully she and I will have a great time in the company of C and her other friends.

Thursday afternoon I'll be babysitting two boys that I've gotten to know through a previous practical training that I did at another preschool during last spring. I love these two adorable boys E & E, 2 + 4 years old. In the evening my other friend E has invited my to join her to go and listen to a few musicians that will be playing Nyckelharpa - the same instrument that I play. I'm sure that there will be dance as well, looking forward to it too!

Busy week in other words with other things going on. Still I have to say I'm glad it's Monday which equals a new week. Besides, there are other reasons for why today is such a special day. I'll tell you why in a few minutes ;) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment