Tuesday 30 November 2010

A list on a Tueday.

Mood: Woke up with an awful headache, glad I'm feeling a little bit better now
Done: Breakfast, read & answered e-mails, made up plans for the day
Plans: Shower up next & study during the day and work in the afternoon
Looking at: My laptop's screen/The magical winter wonderland outdoors
Listening to: Rihanna - What's My Name?
Reading: I've been reading a few of my favourite blogs & read class notes later
Drinking: Orange juice - I shouldn't have, no good for my teeth
Eating: I just finished breakfast, might do a hot chicken soup for lunch
Best: I've got a free weekend = Christmas shopping & baking with my family
Worst: Very busy week with both work & essays that are due this Friday
Weather: "Let it Snow.." Thin snowflakes keep on falling down. Magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment