Friday 26 November 2010

Good Morning Friday.

Pictures: Collage made by me, pictures taken with my iPhone (Click to enlarge!)

There is simply no better way to start a day like this, with warm candles and a hot cup of tea. I love my new candlesticks from Nordljus and as you can see on the picture above behind them hangs a photograph (actually it is a postcard) of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden and Prince Daniel.

They make such a handsome couple and I love this particular black and white picture of the two that was published before their wedding earlier this year. I have a day off today from both work and the practice so I'm planning on studying most of the day. Besides that I should try to get outdoors and go for a long walk since we literally have a white wonderland outside, I love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment