Saturday 13 November 2010

Soft Saturday.

I spent most of the day at work today, it was busy and crowded like any Saturday in the greatest shopping street in Stockholm. It was a perfect day for shopping to be honest. I've had a soft evening though, played a few tunes on the guitar and I might turn in soon.

No matter how much I love to serve customers and working with my wonderful colleagues for they truly are the greatest ♥ I must admit that the work we perform (my colleagues and I) really is physically demanding where I always feel completely exhausted after a full day. I don't know how some of my friends have the strength to go out partying after a day like this? I certainly don't.

Could this be a bad sign though? I mean I'm not even 23 years old and I feel like I'm 32. Weird. Somehow I think that my physics isn't that good, if I improve it I'll probably have more energy to do other things. Something to think about. Anyway hope you had a great Saturday, can't wait to fall asleep! Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment