Tuesday 30 November 2010

1: About Me.

I was born on the 26th of January 1988 in Hudiksvall, Sweden. According to my parents it was a very cold winter day and it had been snowing a lot on that same day. It took almost 24 hours before I came out and lightened up my parent's faces with my round and chubby cheeks. My mother have always told me that I was very happy little baby and that I couldn't stop smiling. It has continued since then :)

My first two and a half years was spent in Hudiksvall (in the northern parts of Sweden) where the oldest of my two younger brothers also was born. When he was barely one year old and I believe that I had turn three years old my family moved to Sao Paulo, Brazil.

My father who back then worked for the Swedish company Ericsson received a two year contract which we were to spend there. A few years later we moved to Mexico City. My youngest brother was born there in November 1993. I remember more from Mexico than from Brazil probably because I was a lot older during our second move. I have many good memories from these early years.

However we returned to Sweden during the summer of 1995 and that was the same year I started first grade in a Swedish school. Previously I had only attended English schools while living abroad. I have always enjoyed learning new languages and I am happy to say that I speak both English and Swedish fluently besides that I also have good commands within the Spanish and German languages.

If we wind forward and pass both preschool, junior level (the first three grades), middle school until the upper level of compulsory school one can say that my greatest interests were my friends were very important and so was my passion for music. I've been singing since I was seven years old and play an instrument called Key fiddle. Besides that I tried out many different kinds of sports where tennis and horseback riding became my favourite sports.

During the summer of 2003 I attended a three weeks confirmation camp in Strömstad (western parts of Sweden, close to Gothenburg). I had so much fun during those three weeks and therefore decided to start working as a leader on upcoming confirmation camps arranged by the church in our town in Strömstad for the following three summers in a row. The church that I was confirmed in Strömstad is absolutely beautiful and I have a dream to perhaps get married in that church. But we'll see about that ;)

In may 2007 I graduated after three years studying at the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. After that I've spent most of my time working within fashion as a salesman at both Swedish and International companies such as Jackpot, Newhouse and last but not least Zara where I'm currently working at Scandinavia's flagship store in Stockholm. Besides work I've been studying a few courses only to try to decide what to do in the future. My plan is to apply for University later this upcoming fall (2011).

I have so many goals that I wish to accomplish and so little time. Hopefully I'll make out the best of it and enjoy every day that pass us by. Another dream of mine is to live on the countryside surrounded by mountains or big lakes. A husband and family of my own to love and cherish and a career that will keep me busy during the week where I hopefully will be able to teach others and watch how these younger individuals grow.

I think people that know me well would describe me as ambitious, kind, loyal, loving, stubborn, sensitive and mostly very happy :) I don't know what pictures my readers in the blog have of me hopefully it's positive!

There you go. This was a small part about me, don't hesitate to ask questions/comments if you like. Time for lunch and after that I'll be heading towards work. Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment