Wednesday 10 November 2010

Dear Santa.

Picture: Collage made by me (Click to enlarge!)

♥ A beige bag-in-bag - The best way to put the contents within my handbag in one movement to my oak leather Mulberry Bayswater. No more searching around, I'll be able to find everything at first glance! The perfect product to those who like to switch handbags.

A golden Irish Claddagh ring - Its beautiful and distinctive design features two hands clasping a heart and usually surmounted by a crown. The elements of this symbol are often said to correspond to the qualities of love (the heart), friendship (the hands) and loyalty (the crown).

♥ Weekendtrips/Longer trip during Spring/Summer next year. Destinations I'd like to go to are: England (Bath & London), France (Paris), Ireland (Dublin), Scotland (Glasgow & St Andrews), Spain (Barcelona), USA

♥ I'm collecting the classic Jane Austen novels from the Penguin Classics. I have Pride & Prejudice & Persuassion and would love to add Northanger Abbey to my bookshelf.

♥ The famous golden necklace from SATC which Carrie wore throughout the TV-serie. I've realized that I prefer gold before silver jewellery and would therefore love to carry a similar necklace but with my name on it. I'm afraid Liv might be to short therefore I would choose my second name, Sofia.

♥ It seems as if I've only collected pearl earrings sofar, which is why a new pair of earrings such as these cute ribbons would be perfect for special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment