Saturday 26 May 2012

One week to go.

Rise & Shine! After last night's heavy rain and thunder it felt great to wake up and see a clear blue sky outdoors. I just finished breakfast, no power walk today both legs and back hurts pretty bad so I should probably take it easy during the weekend and let the body recover itself. 

I can't believe it's only one more week to go before the BIG exam.. Getting both nervous and stressed now! So today's plans are to study a lot with the exception of celebrating M since it's her birthday a while during midday. 

There are so many things that I need to prepare next week, clean/tidy up the apartment, pack summer clothes, get ready for my trip to Stockholm on Tuesday for my brother's graduation and somewhere in between study more. Feels like there's so many things to do and yet so little time, guess next week will be a busy and hectic one! :( 

Anyway I better jump into the shower, get ready for today and start with my reading.. For those of you who are free today, go out and enjoy yourselves on this beautiful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment