Thursday 3 May 2012

Wicked Weekend.

Wow what a weekend..! Party at the Campus 48H Festival here in Örebro, both Friday and Saturday. No wonder one does feel exhausted today?! Totally worth it though ;) I've taken lots and lots of pictures so there will come up a few collages here next week so stay tuned! 

We've been free from classes this week and don't start our last course for this term until Thursday next week! Therefore next weeks plans are to hang out with friends work on this year's first tan as we are expecting summer temperatures on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! Yay! 

It feels crazy that April has ended and that we have now enterred May.. It's all gone so fast yet I've had the time of my life so far! :) Thanks to the world's greatest friends and best boyfriend ♥ I honestly don't know what I would have done without them.. Thank you for all the love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment