Saturday 26 May 2012

Golden Detail.

Picture: Maple Leaf

I almost forgot to show you this beautiful piece of jewelry that I found earlier this morning on the Internet. For those of you who don't know, I've always been particularly fascinated by two objects that can be found in nature. 1) Snowflakes and 2) Maple Leaves. No wonder I fell completely in love with this golden brooch formed as a Canadian Maple Leaf when I found it.. 

It's the perfect brooch one can wear on a coat or on a blouse, a great detail so to speak. It may seem as a bit odd since brooches are normally associated with old ladies, perhaps I'm getting there? ;) No but I actually love it! It's a British shop/designer so the price is in pounds, I wonder what the shipping cost may be? Oh my, I want it so badly.. Well, if I do well this summer and work hard perhaps I can reward myself by the beginning of august! I'd wear it everyday, just like my snowflake reflex ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment