Tuesday 8 May 2012

Forever Friends.

Hey there rock stars! Sorry for the extremely bad updates this last week but I've had a tight schedule these last couple of days with lots of fun happenings here in Örebro. V came and visited me from Friday until Sunday ♥ We had so much fun during these three days hanging out together and with my friends from Uni. One of my best friends in Örebro L, turns 22 years old today although we were all out dancing and celebrating her last Saturday night! 

Yesterday was spent at a Boda Borg; a fun and challenging real-world entertainment activity consisting of mental and physical challenges. We were a group of 20 students who all signed up for this trip that my good friend and classmate K had organized through Facebook. The day was a huge success and we had so much fun! Although I must admit that I came home with one too many bruises last night and I believe that many people from the group felt exhausted today after attending the challenging games..! 

As I mentioned above today is L's birthday! :) My closest three friends and I decided to surprise L during the morning by bringing her breakfast and a birthday present at her door. We managed to surprise her completely as she opened the door with a cute newly awakened face! The best way to start a new day, to be surrounded with happy smiles. Happy birthday L once again and thank you girls for all the planning and actual happening this morning!

Örebro wouldn't feel like home without you ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment