Monday 21 May 2012

Back on Track.

Monday afternoon is already here and I'm so happy to say that I'm back on track with my daily exercise. Now that my cold seems to have left the body I've decided to put up a new routine that will stretch out the upcoming two weeks with start last Friday. 

Summer is just around the corner and considering that I'll be spending 11 wonderful days in south east of France in a small town called Antibes with V and his parents the last week in August/early September I absolutely want to get really fit until then ;) I'm looking forward to a healthy summer with lots of long power walks and fresh food and less alcohol. 

I've started with two power walks every day now, one in the morning before breakfast and the second before dinner in the evening. I try to walk at minimum 45 min at a higher tempo and believe me it really does feel in the legs, but and stomach not to mention the back as well. Previously I've had some difficulties with my knees so I've discovered that these power walks is effective and it doesn't hurt me as the jogging does. 

More info and updates will surely be posted now and then. For starters I'm happy to say that when I stepped on to the scale in my bathroom this morning it showed -600 gram since I started Friday evening. If I continue like this I will have lost the few extra kilos that I've gained since I moved to Örebro. So I'm keeping up the good work! Who's with me? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment