Thursday 10 May 2012

Spirit & Sparkles.


Rise & shine people! I trust you had a good night's sleep? I came home pretty late from the movie night L, M and I had at M's place last night. Besides, I had booked the laundry room at 7 AM so I had to get up early, a bit too early I would say. Hopefully I can rest a bit on the train this afternoon as I'll be heading towards Stockholm. 

I try to ignore the two tired eyes that I met in this morning view in my bathroom mirror for today is a very special day. As I mentioned in the previous post V & I celebrate three months together as a couple today! Time has literally run away and still it feels so natural and as if we've been together for ages!

Therefore today my soul & spirit is filled with sparkles and a joy deep within. I often say to him, "If only there were enough words and symbols to describe how much I truly love you.." My life has taken a new turn now that you walked back in. After all the things we've been through I could not be more certain about you and me. 

My love grows deeper and profound for each day that passes us by. I honestly believe that I've found my best friend and true soul mate in you. There are so many things I look forward to doing with you! My heart is all yours, for the first time I know it's in the right place right next to yours. I love you V 

No comments:

Post a Comment