Monday 14 May 2012

Party all Weekend.

Good day Monday! How was your weekend? I hope you all had lots of fun! I've been busy celebrating my younger brother E who turned 22 last Friday and V's cousin A who turned 50 recently and who had a big party  last Saturday evening. In other words I've had lots of good food, delicious drinks and plenty of cake this weekend! Therefore V and I decided to head out for a long walk yesterday around Djurgården to at least try and burn off some calories ;) 

Last week I also wrote about me being sick for two days, well guess what? After this party weekend my cold caught up on me again and these last two days I've been coughing like never before. So annoying since V had to get up early this morning and head to work and the poor guy probably couldn't sleep at all because of me :( I'm so sorry love, hopefully we'll sleep better tonight ♥ 

So all I've done today is rest & sleep basically. My appetite is all gone but I guess that's normal when is feeling sick. I just talked to my mom over the phone and she gave me some good tips of what to do to get better soon. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by tomorrow since I'll be heading back to Örebro early in the morning. 

Anyway I did take lots of great pictures from this weekend so I planned to do a few collages later today. But first I'll make myself another cup of tea and get back to bed. Apparently two new episodes of my favourite TV-show Downton Abbey were shown on the Swedish television last Saturday so I've planned to watch them today. Have a great afternoon everbody!

No comments:

Post a Comment