Wednesday 9 May 2012

So Sick.

When I woke up yesterday I knew I'd caught yet another cold after the adventure day during Monday. Apparently I wasn't the only one, my classmate K told me yesterday that she felt sick and that she feared that a cold would break out today or tomorrow. Last night was pretty rough since I had difficulties sleeping and had to get up at 5 AM to get a pain killer for my headache. 

So I'm stuck indoors today, still my body could not have chosen a better day to be sick on since it's been raining constantly all morning. Therefore my plans are just to sleep, rest and regain new strength during the day. I'm heading to Stockholm tomorrow to celebrate my younger brother who turns 22 years old on Friday also V and I are invited to another Birthday party to one of his relatives on Saturday evening. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow!

I think I'm going to make myself a cup of tea and then return to my comfy spot here in my sofa. Perhaps I'll have the energy to study a little during the afternoon if I rest for one or two more hours. Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment