Sunday 27 May 2012

Sunshine on a Sunday.

I must first send all my congratulations to the Swedish team supporting Loreen in yesterday's Eurovision song contest in Baku. I can't tell you how proud I felt last night when all the points were awarded from different countries all over Europe and that so many people voted for our song Euphoria which helped Loreen to win! 

As you can imagine it was a huge success and I am so looking forward to next year's show where it will take place in Stockholm, Sweden - my home town! Hopefully the girls and I will be able to get tickets since we all really want to be there next year! Until then I will enjoy listening to Loreen's beautiful voice and the great song being played on the radio and probably every club this summer ;)

Anyway after a rather late night yesterday I've had a soft day studying in the sun during the afternoon. Amazing how warm it's been these last couple of days. Unfortunately it seems as if we are to expect colder temperatures the upcoming week. However, I cross my fingers and toes for good weather on Wednesday as it is my brother's big day - graduation day! Hopefully we'll have some sunshine then too! 

I've been working on a speech for his reception at home and I'm not finished yet but it keeps getting better and better! Enough said for today, I really need to get some sleep since tomorrow will be yet another long day. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment