Friday 25 May 2012

Fun Friday.

Good evening dear readers! Wow I'm all exhausted after a really fun Friday celebrating my two class mates D & M who had their Birthdays on this same week. We ate all different kinds of food, most people brought some kind of meat with fresh salads etc. I ate an awesome chicken salad, very basic but so good! Not to mention the non-alcoholic drink that I made out of kiwi, lime and apple cider! 

Still I decided to head home early since I've got a long weekend with lots of studying to do. M's birthday is tomorrow so I'll make a break around midday to celebrate her with the rest of the girls in the morning. The rest of the group headed towards town after the pre-party at M's place. Just when I headed home a huge thunder weather swept in over Örebro, pretty scary! Happy I headed home when the heavy rain began. Anyway, guess it's time for bed! Sweet dreams 

No comments:

Post a Comment