Tuesday 15 May 2012

I'm Home.

Good evening dear readers, I hope you've had a good start of this new week? I'm home now (Örebro) after a rather fast two hour long journey (where I basically slept non-stop!) and a long afternoon with both lecture and meetings with other student activities that I participate in. I'm surprised my eye-lids have found a way to remain open for my entire body is exhausted. Not to mention the annoying cough that just don't seem to go away.. :(

Sorry for this very negative post and all the complaining but I'm also a bit down for I really do miss my love back home in Stockholm. Our good-bye was a bit too fast, still we've had five wonderful days together and it feels strange that we won't be seeing each other until the 30th of May (two long weeks!). Hopefully time will fly and we'll catch up as soon as we meet again. But I miss you V, I wish there were enough words to put it down on this piece of paper. I love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment