Sunday 12 February 2012

Wonderful Weekend.

It's Sunday evening, Coldplay's "Fix You" keep streaming out from my speakers and suddenly I realize that this wonderful weekend has now reached its end. I've had time to laugh, live & love with some of the people I admire and love the most. New acquaintances who have become beloved friends in a short period of time. Truly, I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such beautiful guarding angels. I love my girls ♥

Most important above all I spent Thursday, Friday & Saturday evening with my love from Stockholm. V and I have been old friends for a very long time and yes we did have a "fling" a couple years ago. Truth be told, it all started with a teenage-crush (!) I was head over heels in love with him during 7th grade (junior high) when he attended his last year in high school.

Many years have passed since then and yet we have been good friends all this time. Still, I cannot tell you how happy I am right this moment. Not only have we re-discovered our love for each other but also the deep bond that we share deep within. After all that we've been through, both good and bad experiences it feels extraordinary to have found this powerful energy between us and that it would lead us back to each other despite the distance between us now.

For I have found a kindred spirit, a man who knows and understands me by heart. A man who always makes me smile, whom I wish to share all my goals, ambitions, thoughts and unique qualities with. A special someone that keeps telling me beautiful words such as "I like you, just the way you are".

Thank you my love for spending time with me & creating such wonderful memories this weekend. For the ♥ 10th of February of 2012 ♥ will be a day to remember and a date I will carry close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment