Wednesday 29 February 2012

Happy Days.

Crazy, I can't believe it's the last day of February today?! It almost feels as if March will disappear just as quickly and soon it will be summer before you know it..! However I do love the early mornings and the fact that the sun keeps rising a little bit earlier for each day. I've always been a "morning person" so this is my favourite time of the day.

For some reason today is one of those days when it feels as if life is smiling at you. I've felt it all morning, a warm fuzzy feeling deep within - could it possibly be Spring feelings that makes me write this way? Still I believe the main reason for this flowery language has to do with the fact that I'm literally high over heels at the moment ^^ Nothing can go wrong when you're feeling like this! Can't help but feel like a suuuperwoman!

No comments:

Post a Comment