Monday 20 February 2012

Spring Cravings.

Good evening folks, how's the new week started out for you? Good I hope! I've been busy all day with a long lecture during the morning and during the afternoon I've been cooking, doing laundry and cleaning the apartment. I deserved a long shower after all the heavy work and now I'm all cuddled up in my sofa and I'm not going to move :)

So happy it's Monday, meaning I've only got three more days because on Thursday I'll be off to Stockholm to spend some quality time with the people I love the most ♥ I wonder if there are any signs of Spring in Stockholm? As I was walking home from Uni today I saw that the snow is nearly gone and there's not much left.

Spring in Stockholm is something special, especially the Cherry Blossom Trees in Kungsträdgården. I have to be there this year sometime in March or April when they will bloom..!

No comments:

Post a Comment