Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wonderful Wednesday.

Good morning rockstars, I trust you all slept well? I've been up since 6:15 AM this morning since I'd booked the laundry room from 7-11 AM. Unfortunately I haven't slept properly tonight either because I kept dreaming that I wouldn't get up in time and miss out washing my clothes. So annoying and therefore I've got a slight headache coming over me :/ Hopefully it will turn around later when I'll be heading to the Uni.

Anyway I can't believe it's already Wednesday?! I've been studying so much every day this week not to mention the long hours K, L, M & me will be spending at the library next week before the big exam on Friday. The days feel so long yet they run away before my eyes.

Luckily I'll have some time to rest and regain energy this weekend as I'll be having two days without studying. It almost feels like my head would explode if it wouldn't get a break :) So looking forward to Friday ♥

Enough said for now, it's time to start this new day. There's a long list of "to-do-things" so I better get started.. I wish you all a Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment